The Advocacy Cooperative helps clients achieve their goals using an integrated approach - social media, grassroots advocacy, and innovative strategies that get results.
While influence-based lobbying is effective, it is not sustainable on its own and is resource-dependent. We believe the most effective, sustainable and cost-effective way to achieve your public policy goals is by matching a strong Capitol-based effort with an aggressive grassroots counterpart.
We believe there is no substitute for an organized and informed grassroots support network to add depth to your advocacy effort. Our services include:
- Grassroots network development
- Grassroots mobilization
- Coalition building
- Strategic planning
- Advocacy training
- Advocacy campaigns
- Customized advocacy materials
- PAC organization and administration
Keeping on top of things a the Capitol can be challenging, particularly for volunteer organizations
and groups without a full-time staff member devoted to legislative advocacy. The Advocacy Cooperative's services
provide organizations and businesses a strategic advantage with a plan unique to your goals.
Our services include:
- Legislative monitoring & reporting
- Legislative analysis & tracking
- Bill & amendment drafting
- Custom online bill databases
- Administrative rules review
- Federal & state advocacy
- Public policy consultation